28 de noviembre de 2009

Your Smile

I'm not breaking, not tonight
I'm holding on to this fading light
and even with all these tears I cry
I'm saved by the memories of your smile

So you are not the common prince
and this is not the typical fairy tale
and maybe loving you is a sin
but I believe this is what love means

So this may end up being another scar
since we are so far apart
maybe I'm not your guiding star
but how to say no to a bleeding heart?

So this might be another game
because we are going against fate
but by just hearing you say my name
everything turns out okay

so you are another player
and I might be another victim, dear
maybe this will end up being a heart breaker
but for some reason, with you I feel no fear

I'm not breaking, not this time
becase I have found my light
and still with these heart breaking lies
I'll find my way back to your smile

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario