28 de noviembre de 2009

Pupperteer

Just move your fingers dear
and I'll move in sync with you
control me like you have for all these years
with those strings, oh, im such a fool

Say every scripted word
I'm your little maniqui doll
I'm the desperate little girl
am i playing right my mindless role?

make my hair
draw me tears
take away the years
which i lived without fear

Play with my mind again
fill me with tears and fear
lie to me about love my friend
treat me as if you really cared

paint my lips
break my skin
make me feel
all your hateful sins

oh, tighten up the strings, my love
that I'm getting loose
or this love act will stop
oh, continue controling my moves

Move my arms
cause me harm
move my leg
make me beg

So I'm your puppet
make me move with a lie
oh, no one can stop it
draw in me a fake smile

move my hand
erease what i understand
move my head
make me break

I'm getting tire dear
well, I really am useless
juggle away with jokes and tears
oh, you really are loveless

kiss my cheeks
poison my lips
help me see
these lies that wont set me free

so I'm breaking up, aren't I?
so I'm losing my doll like smile
just sew me up tonight
I am rotten, aren't I?

oh sorry my dear
but the strings have losen up
and after so many years
tonight, I'll be gone
say bye to your little broken doll

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario