28 de noviembre de 2009

Gravity

I'm falling from the sky
from the top of the world
chasing a never fading light
getting lost in your dark eyes

I'm falling deeper this time
since you are everything I got
holding this broken heart of mine
with everything that I haven't lost

The speed is increasing
the deepness is higher
all this sanity I'm losing
just hold my hand tighter

But somehow, I dont care
if I'm falling for good or for bad
as long as you are with me here
somehow, I know this will last

But somehow, I dont mind falling
for I'm not looking for someone to save me
I don't mind the tripping and the crawling
for I know thats how life is going to be

I'm falling at such a speed
that there's no way I can stop
you have broke something inside of me
breaking the real me free

I´m falling down for you my dear
and there's no need to save me now
I'm still filled with a bit of fear
yet I know,I wont crash on the ground
just let get lost together in a land that will never be found

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario