28 de noviembre de 2009

Script

There she stands
in the middle of the empty room
alone in this deadly dance
oh, her fairy tale is doomed

she walks slowly around the play
holding tightly the script she made
wondering why none of the right lines are said
wondering why the scene feels so dead

of course she knows what's wrong
of course she knows she's all alone
is just that she is not that strong
so she has planned on lying to herself
all life long

She tries to be the heroin in every scene
She acts as if she was the justice of a broken world
trying to be a heroin that no one has ever seen
but at the end she is just a twisted little girl

She smiles to herself, alone
as her mind plays the background song
sitting away in her comfort zone
she pretends she's wize and strong

oh my, oh my
can't you see that wicked smile?
she's no longer sane
can't you hear her cry at night?
oh my, oh my
can't you see those hopeless eyes?
she's no longer here
can't you see she's lost on her own mind?

And so the play continues in her head
the perfect sceneario in her mind
as she embrace herself alone in the bed
and now, another tearful night

When will she finally agree
that she's lost and weak?
when will she finally see
that she'll fade if she continues like this?

She tries to beat her biggest fear,
the fear of being alone, with lies of a perfect world
for she knows no one cares
for she knows she's a broken girl

oh my, oh my
can't you see her cry?
she's no longer bright
can't you see she lost her light?
oh my, oh my
can't you see her die?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario