28 de noviembre de 2009

Twisted Mind

As i stand here in the darkness of the room
i hear from the other side all those noises
as my eyes turn hollow and doom
I try to calm down these killer voices

that thing in the living room keeps screaming
saying words that have no meaning
that thing keeps on pretending
that it can feel love and be caring

My fingers play slowly with a knife
while it keeps saying random words
oh, such a synical smile
it was he who turned me into this rotten girl

it groans words that have no sense
as the air gets thick and tense
oh, he doesnt know about my demense
oh, if i wanted to, he had no chance

it critics me once again
maybe now everything should end
as i grabbed tightly the knife with my hand
oh, you are going down my friend

all of a sudden, it is quite now
there´s no noises, no sound
all of a sudden, theres a red paint on the ground
ha, its hollow body will never be found

now, of course it didn't happen
he is still there, lying without a clue
i'm not twisted enough to make it end
killing it is something i cant do

oh, but what do you know
things change with time
and it might be tomorrow
that he gets to see my sinical smile

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario