28 de noviembre de 2009

Obsession

So the darkness is still taking over
the time to heal is taking a little longer
I though this would make me stronger
but oh, I fear this will last forever

So I'm still humming our song
the lyrics are still invading my mind
so I never though this would go so wrong
oh, I am still thinking of you tonight

Your melody is still ringing loud
blocking any other sound
I don't even have the strenght to shout
oh, I am now burried underground

If I could I would break away
but I'm still dreaming about your warm
If I could only make this fade away
oh dear, you made me so much harm

but this bitter sweetness has taken over me
if you knew how rotten I am inside
this cursed fantasy will never let me free
oh, if you knew what lies within my mind

If I could just start and move on
but I'm still thinking about our broken love
If I could just be strong
oh dear, why wasn't I enough?

Now you know how deep I have fallen
so just keep on singing, my dear fantasy
Now you know that I am twisted and broken
run away my dear, run away from the insanity

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario