28 de noviembre de 2009

Twisted Fantasy

The warm of your arms
is around my neck tonight
as we drawn in each other's warm
oh dear, tonight you are mine

the sweetness of your skin
the addiction increase with every kiss
as I trace down your body with my lips
oh, such a heaven-hell scene

your scent is taking up the air
washing away my sinful fear
since you are with me here
oh, I´m dying for you dear
Your fingers going down my chest
as I slowly tear your dress
oh, tonight you are mine dear
tonight you'll end with my physical emptiness

the sweetness of the noises you make
oh, please my dear, stay
the addiction for your taste
oh, please dear, one more day

Your body is moving slowly for the last time
oh, such a lustful night
you are finally mine
I won't let my hopes die

But, what amaze my eyes
as your face is lit by that unknown smile
as the moon lit up the dark sky
it isn't you the one by my side
oh dear, another hopeless night

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario