8 de diciembre de 2009

Would You?

Would you let me fall
if I forget how to lie?
would you let me crawl
if I can't fake a smile?
would you seal me between walls
if the fake me suddenly dies?

I have lived my entire life pretending
believing that that's how I am going to get my happy ending
But now I'm lost and I have no idea where this is leading
I have lost myself and I have no idea of what's love meaning.

My face hurts for pretending that coward smile
My heart breaks for telling all those lies
My soul shatters with all my lost fights
and after all, I'm still alone tonight
even with you by my side
even with you holding me tight

The emptiness over takes me even when you are here
since you have no idea of who I really am, my dear
and I have pretend so much that I can't no longer stop
I have been lying for all these years
that losing you for the real me, now I fear.

So tell me now honey,
Would you let me fall
if I stop saying yes to what you say?
Would you let me crawl
if everything begins to change during these days?
would you let me die between walls
if I let the fake me fade away?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario