8 de diciembre de 2009

Will You?

Even if this fragil heart of mine turns to dust
even if every single hope is lost
I want you to know
that nothing will ever get between us.

But will you still be there every single night
killing all these deadly fears of mine?
Will you still be my ever lasting guiding light
even when everything is dark, even when I'm out of sight?

How I wish for you to know how I am inside
How part of me slowly dies
How I wish to hold you every single night
and fall asleep under the shine of your eyes.

So tell me now my dear
Would you hold my wounded heart
and keep me from falling apart?So tell me now honey
would you save me from the dark
and heal all my bloody scars?

How I wish for you to know
How my heart's beating is getting slow
How I wish to be able to show
that without you I am just a hollow soul.

So will you still look at me with those dearing eyes
breaking me free from all these painful lies
Will you still hold me with your warmth smile
even if it's really forever, even after so many time?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario