27 de diciembre de 2009

Sorry

I have been a little down lately, I know
and I wish you’ll forgive me, my love
is not like I don’t want to be with you
it’s just that…am I enough?

This may be corny, I’m sure
but I just want to make you smile
I don’t know how much you can endure
can you be with me one more night?

I keep dragging you down
but without you I feel so lonely in this town
do you still want to run,
run away to a place that will never be found?

This may sound stupid, my dear
but I still have this lingering fear
that breaks what is so blissful and clear
do you see my silence tear?

However, I still want to be with you
I still want to be between your arms
to be the reason of the things you do
to protect you from any harm

Yet, I want to hold your hand
to be with you when you cry
to kiss you every single chance
to be the one that makes you smile

I have been a little down lately, I know
but wish you remember, my love
that I’m still happy thanks to you
because your smile alone is enough

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario