2 de diciembre de 2009

How Come

I’m just a little girl
amazed by everything
who goes with the flow of the world
filled with pain and egoism

I’m just another forgotten princess, dear
with a broken fairy tale
living her biggest fear
since everything in my life failed.

That's why I want to know, my friend
why are you here with me?
that's something I can’t understand
how could it be?

how could it be that you are here
after all these twisted years
how come you stayed with me
through darkness and fears

how could it be that you stayed
after everything that happened
how come you don't mind what they said
I just hope this won’t end

So how come you help me, this broken girl
how come you go through everything
even against the world
breaking all my pain and egoism

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario