8 de diciembre de 2009

Prank Call

I drifted through the days
Unconscious of how I was falling
Convinced there were no Fairy Tales
That I knew all about loving.

I lived on thinking I had it all
That all I needed was in my hand
But then, entered a prank call
I got lost in an unknown wonderland.

The caller was the little cupid
Seemed he finally got bored and shot me
Making me a little dumb and very stupid
I’m falling, can’t you see?

I have opened my eyes, dear
Something unknown to me
During all these years
It was you, how could it be?

You swept me off my feet
Showing me something I hadn’t seen
Craving your lips
Tasting your skin

So, with just your smile
And a thin arrow of cupid
I had come to realized
That love makes you stupid

So, with just your smile
And fate’s prank call
I had come to realized
That in reality, I had nothing at all.

I drift through my days
Realizing nothing is ever enough
Convinced that there are crappy fairy tales
That I know nothing about love

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario